Tuesday 28 February 2017

MY LOVELY HOBBY

Before you read more on my blog, you must know the owner on this blog , right? Why I say like that because "you cannot love, what you do not know." So .....................................hmmmm.......................

Today, I would like to share about myself to all my beloved loyal reader. First of all, I want to introduce my name. My name is Ahmad Naqib Shahir b Azman. You can call me "Naqib".  I'm 19 years old and I'm study at Matriculation College of Pahang. I'm second son from 4 siblings. I have one older brother, one youngest brother and one youngest sister. My parents job's are teacher. I'm from Kelantan and I live at Kg Kedondong, Ketereh, Kelantan. My primary school is SK Simpang Empat, Hutan Melintang, Perak then my second primary school during I'm 13 until 15 years old is SAM Bagan Terap,Sabak Bernam, Selangor and during I'm 16 until 17 years old is SMK Putri Saadong, Bachok, Kelantan. So, I think I'm already share a little bit about myself.

Alright, don't lie me if you all did not have your own hobby .. Of course you all have it, right ? So, hobby is also one part of our life. If we have any problems, we do our hobby to release it. If we bored , we do our hobby. In simple word, hobby is the best solution. So, here I want to share my lovely hobby. I'm very love to play guitar. I love playing guitar since I'm 17 years old. I just learn to play guitar at YouTube. I'm also have my idol to give me spirit to play guitar. That's person I means is "Man Kidal". He is a legend on guitarist at this country. Next, when I'm in stress or bored, I play guitar. If I have play guitar I'll release my tension. So, at the below, I'm already share a little bit my skill on playing guitar. Hope you are enjoy and don't forget drop your comment ... Thanks everybody, I'm very appreciate.    


2 comments:

PSPM 2 AROUND THE CORNER !

Hello everybody, Assalammualaikum w.b.t .............................. On date , 2 May 2017 the final examination will be held. Of course,...