Tuesday 20 December 2016

ALWAYS LOOK LIKE SCHOLAR

Assalammualaikum w.b.t .....

First of all, all praise be to Allah that by His grace we still lent life to survive on this earth and with his permission I will also be writing in my first post in my blog.

Let's start with an introduction about myself .....

I'm Ahmad Naqib Shahir b Azman. I'm from kota bharu, Kelantan. I'm now 18 years old and now, I'm studying in matriculation of Pahang. In this matriculation, I have mission and vision that I need to achieve when I studied here. I want to achieve maximum results (4 flat) in the final examination and try to maintain the excellent result until last semester. That is my mission and to get my mission, I must do my vision, that is I must study smart not hard, try to study in grouping and find a lecturer when I do not understand in that subject.

How to achieve our mission and vision ?

In my opinion, we must have a motto in myself so it can guide us to achieve our mission and vision. If I am, my motto is "Always Look Like Scholar". In short, my motto can be explain as we must those scholars as our role model. Take their achievements as a spirit to achieve what that we want. So, when we have our own motto, our mission and vision can be achieve successfully.

That's in short about my post right now. Thank you, dear readers.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Naqib Shahir  







7 comments:

PSPM 2 AROUND THE CORNER !

Hello everybody, Assalammualaikum w.b.t .............................. On date , 2 May 2017 the final examination will be held. Of course,...