Tuesday 28 March 2017

HOW TO PLAY GUITAR

Assalammualaikum w.b.t .................................


Why I put the cover of guitar at above .. Of course something playing in your mind, right ? Okay, today I want to share something interesting in my blog especially to the person who interest to learn guitar. Alright, here I will share a little bit of chord while playing a guitar. By the way, before we carry on at this topic, I want to give a fact that a music cannot be complete without any rhythm sound. Is it right guys ? :) So, when we are playing a guitar, the music will be more successful and completely. 


 A list of chords guitar


Okay, at above I'm already share to you all about the chords guitar. Is it the first time you see this picture ? or before it you ever seen ? If is it the first time, you get something new and ii it you ever seen before this, I will share how to read this chord. Actually, there are many chords of guitar and we must to remember the chords when we want to play the guitar. Alright, on this link -----> http://fingerstofrets.com/ you can get or learn how to read the chord for more details.

So, I hope I'm already give you something new and information.. I hope you all will enjoy.. Thank you ... 




1 comment:

PSPM 2 AROUND THE CORNER !

Hello everybody, Assalammualaikum w.b.t .............................. On date , 2 May 2017 the final examination will be held. Of course,...