Tuesday 27 December 2016

MY AIM, MY DESTINY

                             ..... السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Today is a day long awaited by every student in all matriculation in Malaysia on sessions 2016/2017.. Each student will receive their exam results for the semester 1. I feel grateful for the results that I received. Let by gone be by gone. Now, let focus for the next semester (semester 2). I must prove that I can do better than before.

"MY AIM, MY DESTINY"

Each person must have an aim in themselves. My aim is I want to be a scholar. I see that many scholars are very happy with their lives. I meant, they can have their own houses, cars, motorcycles, and others because they had their career. So I hope I can be like that one day. So that, an aim also can be our provision of destiny. The destiny is the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person in the future. So, an aim is so important in our life because to know our destiny soon.

During the statement above,

Start from now, what first that I must to do is I must focus on our study. I should improve on my study to achieve my aim and get a good destiny. So, I really hope that I can do it and continuously until I get what I want in my life. What is I feel when I did it, I think I was a very lucky and grateful for my success and I am very satisfied.

That's all for now, I'll continue to update my post on this blog.. See you guys ^_^


6 comments:

PSPM 2 AROUND THE CORNER !

Hello everybody, Assalammualaikum w.b.t .............................. On date , 2 May 2017 the final examination will be held. Of course,...